Subisu Cable Internet service is available in Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and Lalitpur. To know more, please contact our Consumer Sales or visit our website. https://subisu.net.np/contact-us
You can make the payment to the representative who installs the service; right after the installation is completed.
You can either have the payment done at Subisu’s head office or at its nearby station or at the concerned re-seller/local partner/provider’s office in your area.
You can also make the payment by depositing the amount through our partner banks or pay it online using our online payment partners. Please check our payment partners section for more information regarding our partner banks and online payment partners.
Payment using Subisu’s online payment partners and bank deposits are applicable only in Kathmandu valley for the time being.
SMS or a phone call from our renewal section seven days prior to your account’s expiry and right after the next day of expiry.
You can check via https://myportal.subisu.net.np/Customer/Default.aspx
You can either have your subscription renewed by making the renewal payment done at Subisu’s head office at Baluwatar, Kathmandu or at its nearby station or at the concerned re-seller/local partner/provider’s office in your area. You can also make payment for renewal by depositing the amount through our partner banks or pay it online using our online payment partners.
Nearby Stations https://subisu.net.np/subisu-stations#
Please check our payment partners section for more information regarding our partner banks and online payment partners.
Payment using Subisu’s online payment partners and bank deposits are applicable only in Kathmandu valley for the time being. Please renew your account timely to avoid disconnection of your service which is automatically done by the system software, once your account validity expires.
You can request us to extend the subscription for 3 days more using ‘promise to pay’ with an assurance from your side to pay within that period. We provide this privilege to customer understanding their circumstances. However, if you still fail to pay within that time period than unfortunately the service will be disconnected until the payment is made.
To switch to another package you can contact our Sales Section or check our website to get further information.
You can contact our Sales Section to know more about the available packages with higher speed.
Yes, you can shift your existing service to the areas where Subisu’s network is already available. Please call or email at Sales Section if you plan to shift the connection from the existing place.
For email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, Rs.500 will be charged for this purpose. In case of additional use of cable (Fiber/coaxial), depending upon the service available and requested, charges will be applicable as per actual.
Please contact sales section in such case. You will not have to pay for the unused time duration which you need to communicate in advance to our sales team. Please clarify about the duration which you are not going to use the service (for a temporary period) with the concerned renewal personnel at the time of informing about your temporary deactivation. However, you will be charged for TV service (if applicable) as per actual.
For email: email@example.com
If you decide to discontinue your Internet subscription only, then you will need to pay for the Clear TV service as per actual.
No, you don’t need to change the router’s configuration after taking fixed IP. The WAN connection in router has to be in DHCP/Dynamic IP.
You need to release bound MAC/IP address to the modem by power cycling it. To do this, power down by unplugging from outlet and wait 10 seconds before plugging it back in. This process will reset the modem. If this does not work, please contact Technical Support for assistance.
Step 1: Go to run
Step 2: type ‘cmd’
Step 3: type ipconfig /release
Step 4: type ipconfig /renew
This can happen due to any one of the following reasons stated below:
a. If you are using internet via wireless check if the wifi is turned on or enabled. If you are using via Ethernet connection make sure the LAN is as well enabled on network connection page. Also make sure both wireless and LAN driver are there on you devices.
b. Modem is not receiving the signal: check the front panel of your cable modem to see if the “Cable” led is a steady green/blue. If it is flashing (blinking) green, the modem is not receiving valid signals. Call Technical Support to troubleshoot the problem.
c. LAN may be disabled. To enable the LAN card do the following:
• Go to Desktop
• Right click My Network places (alternately from RUN type ncpa.cpl)
• Go to properties
• Right click the LAN device connected to the modem. If LAN is disabled you will see ENABLE at the top. Click on it.
• Go to the properties of LAN
• Check internet protocol (TCP/IP)
• Go to properties tab of TCP/IP
• Under general menu, check “obtain IP address automatically” and “obtain DNS server automatically”
• Then click on OK.
Please follow the steps to check data usage:-
• Log into the internet and open http://myportal.subisu.net.np.
• Enter your username and account password.
• On the home page you will find Session History where you will be asked to provide username and the dates of usage data.
Getting the data from the server may take a little time. On the same page you will also find Usage Summary where you can access data usage from the date you have selected in the form of a total.
Check the bandwidth utilization, latency, wireless strength and pinging the default gateway. If everything seems fine at your end, then you can contact our Technical Support to know the cause.
To get a fixed IP/Static IP, please contact our Sales Section.
Sometime device resources are fully utilized and some device stuck in hung state at that time router/modem may not be functional. So, router/modem needs to restart manually to kill unnecessary task that are running on devices.
Stable online led indicates that modem is in operational state but if this led is blinking then internet can’t be surf from that modem. Below are the possible causes of online led blinking.
1. Modem is not provisioned
2. RF signal problem
3. Modem is in hung state
4. Modem damage
This means that the proxy server has restricted you to access the internet. To overcome such problems please follow the process here below:
• Open browser
• Go to settings
• Click on advanced settings
• Click on network
• On properties select LAN
• Now change the option to no proxy.
• Click on OK.
If the process does not resolve the issue, please reset the browser or install new browser. Sometime need to update browser version as well.
To configure wireless modem, follow the steps below:
• Open any browser
• Type 192.168.0.1
• Type username : mso& password : msopassword
• Go to WLAN
• Enter username or SSID Name & password / Network key / PSK
• Click on apply
• Click on reboot
To configure wireless modem, follow the steps below:
• Device Images
• Open browser and search the default gateway as:192.168.0.1
• Log in page will appear. User Id:...,Password:... ..(both blank) (If the login information do not match. It's in the back side of the router)
• Click on setup
• Go to Setup>Quick setup
• On wireless network name(SSID):wifi password
• On wireless security select > wpa2 and Pre-shared key : wifi password
• Save settings
• Connect the device to the router wifi.(Pin may require to connect.It is provided at the back side of the router)
• Open browser and search the default gateway as 192.168.1.1
• Log in page will appear.User Id:admin & Password:admin) (If the login information do not match.Its in the back side of the router)
• Go to Advanced setting >WAN>WANconnection type:Autometic IP/Dynamaic IP
• For Wireless Setup ::Go to Advanced setting >Wireless>SSID:Wifi name, Authentcation method:WPA2personal, WPA pre-shared key:wifi password
• Open browser and search the default gateway as 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 (depends upon model of device)
• Log in page will appear.User Id:admin & Password:admin) (If the login information do not match. It's in the back side of the router)
• Go to Basic Setting/Quick Setup>WAN connection type:Dynamic IP/DHCP IP.
• Wireless page will open. Go to Wireless Network Name/SSID:wi-fi name>Wireless security: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK(if available)>PSK password/Pre Shared key:wifi password.
• Go to Next>Save/Reboot.
• Open browser and search the default gateway as:192.168.10.1
• Log in page will appear.User Id:admin & Password:admin) (If the login information do not match. Its in the back side of the router)
• Go to Setup/Quick Setup>Next >WAN connection type: Dynamic IP/DHCP IP
• Go to Next
• Wireless page will open. Go to Wireless Network Name/SSID:wi-fi name>Wireless security::WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK(if available)>PSK password/Pre Shared key:wifi password
• Go to Next and finish
Open browser and type default gateway of router i.e. 192.168.0.1 in address bar
• Type username : admin & password : admin
• Click Easy Setup
• Click on Internet setting
• Internet Setting:
WAN Access Type: Select DHCP Client
• Wireless Setting:
SSID - Enable
• Click on Apply to finish
Yes, you can access email accounts you have on other ISPs. The SMTP server has to be set (for sending mails) to smtp.subisu.net.np and pop3/imap server (to retrieve mails) must be set to the address of your mail account provider. Please follow these steps:
• Go to account setting.(Tools>Account setting>select available account ID)
• Incoming mail server: pop3.subisu.net.np
• Outgoing mail server: smtp.subisu.net.np
• If these settings are fine, test the mail settings by sending a mail
• If it is still not working, then use the following settings
• If these settings are fine, test the mail settings by sending a mail. If it is still not working, then use the following settings:
• If these settings are set, test the mail settings by sending a mail. If it is still not working, then please contact or mail us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Since the cable modem is supported by all Operating Systems, it works with any operating system.